Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today's Entry

What is the course of a day? That day was a special one, exactly a year ago, in an autumn day, suddenly after years of no words from you, we finally met again. Knowing is a process, it is an undying process, just as life it self. It is a process that requires time, and in the end, even in a life time, there would be somethings we missed out. Even so, it is not a scary thing, since it is a process of togetherness.

Through the time, we have laughs, we have tears, we have joy, we have sad moment, we have had mistakes, we have tried to fix them, we love the time we shared together, we care upon each other, we do have several misunderstandings of how we see life, of how things are different in our heads and ways. Schatz, they were all the above mentioned, and it is a ride of life, we have low and high points. Most of it though were good times that we shared, we just need to remember. You with your charming smile that melts my heart, me with my funny look that makes you laugh.

Last night, I opened up our diary of this journey and see the many wonderful things that we have, things that we need to be grateful of. Pictures that reminded me, how lucky we are to have each other. Happiness never hurts anyone. Write what makes us happy, so that it'll emanate also happiness from it. We are both looking for happiness, we did have them, and yet we yearn for more.

My dear Earth, I have circled as your satellite throughout the years. Our souls are yearning to meet; we deal this with different ways, we did the compromises. I understand. I feel much better during this difficult time that we faced, I now can think clearer. We are in the road of finding, we are ready for love, we just need to retrace a bit. Just relax there, while you wait for my coming home, my Offshore. Let's be happy... :)

No comments: