Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life is like a train



You know that our life is like a train? We have to go forward, as the train that always goes forward in its rail. (i almost forgot that there is also one trip from Semarang to Bandung that i get into the train and it go backward, reverse in about one hour, and sure it make me feel sick!)This few months I have spend my life in several trip with this thing, so it is like I’m getting familiar being inside this thing. GO to rail station, jump inside, and take my seat. Sometimes, just sometimes, the aroma of it can smell bad (when we sat in the front line, usually because of its broken door that cannot be shut properly, yaks!) So with life, sometimes, life is sucks, and you can feel the bad aroma from the front door. But most of it, I enjoy my trip, just like I enjoy my life, being me and myself. Being with you, together, just the two of us.... (And of course I’m enjoying the moment when you sleep on my arm in that one trip, I miss that moment!).


If you don’t go to the train station at the right time, you will miss it, and so with the momentum of life, the opportunity, if we don’t do it at the right time, so it will go away. The point here is about “momentum”, opportunity that we got here, that should be spend in the right way. Everything, from your studies to my works, let it go smoothly and straight into a good direction. Let’s stay focused, both of us, for our next journey. Just like a train...

No comments: