Friday, June 20, 2008

Building a Foundation


When a building is depending on its foundation, our life's strength come from our heart. There even though we don't really know where it lays in our body, we know that it is the 'soul' that on which our life is pulsating. That particular night while taking pictures of old buildings in my hometown, I realize where my soul belong to. Architecture was my life and stay as an architect wouldn't be a heavy job for me. There lays my soul of life and there stand also a soul I missed much lately. It may have been only several days, and the road ahead is still far. As the train moving forward needs a source of fuel, I'll be in need of your supports.



Time will tell just how much this all will worth and I do believe that you are right, we should take advantage of our 'momentum' to take a lead in our togetherness. We were never been too much in the serious line when in comes to relationship, but I feel that once we are together, those troubles seem to melt away and I learn to trust you. We both learn to care each other and no longer busy with our own world. We include each of our plans in the long run and it was fun to discuss them with you. Opportunities are endless, dreams are reachable and we are a good team.

To build a strong building that stands in decades it needs calculation and good components. As we put it, human relationship is based on 'trust'. And to gain this we should focus on communication. At first I wasn't really keen on having to consume much of my time in it, but know I can see your point. Throughout these months, there may have been misunderstanding, white lies, or 'escaping the truth mode' that extensively hit us. Although they are there, this doesn't stop you to keep on asking and talking to me on what the problems were.

Now, looking back and looking forward, I can only see 'us'. Shall it stays that way, dearest one...


No comments: