Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks for make me fly to the moon

Actually, this is just a repost from erepublik game. But, just for sure, I've made this one not for only for that game, but to show you how I feel about u, who always support me in every of my step in this live. Thanks for that, Miuw-miuw, you always be my moon... :)

This one what I've wrote in the erepublic article=
I first meet this girl in elementary school, and distance made us no contact for almost 20 years. But thanks for the miracle, you have found me one day in internet. The story begin when I ask you to join this erepublik, and through this game we can be a real partner, you always support my step everywhere, begin from no one and learn to be some one. Thanks for that, Babe......

In the middle of the night I made this video, special for you, the moon has been one of my muse. Even in a distance from Indonesia to Germany, I can always see your beautiful smile there, when I look into the moon.

1 comment:

Vicky Ariyanti said...

you always have ways with your words my dear earth.. :* love you...