Saturday, August 23, 2008

i finally find someone

I posted this answer days ago.. I just forget that we have this one blog to fill our beautiful life together...

Living by yourself for so long does make a woman to forget that essentially we are a creature of incompleteness except we have a partner to share it with.

I've seen the world: well at least half part of it - Asia, Europe and North America,

I do what I wanted to do - finishing my education abroad,

and the last - most important step is I met the special person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I got to know this person again on the internet! Who would've guess that after this long separation we could still remember each other. That we would've long to meet so greatly...

And here's the answer of the proposal that I made last night for the person I really miss and love so much...

No comments: