Friday, November 30, 2007

the cascade


The aroma of the fresh air is so nice when I drop by to this place. while take off a cup of latte, it was so breathtaking enjoy the beautiful scape around here. The combination between this modern building with the landscape view are so perfect, creating a magnificient screen vista between them. The wooden cantilever, the windows shades, the stone materials covering those line colomns, I like them so much.

Dear Love, looking through this window cascade there just make my heartbeat goes faster, I imagine that you are inside one of them, hide your beautiful face there, looking down at me here. Yes We are just the though dreamer maybe, but words by words that we are creating just make a tighter , tightening our relationships between and make me feel close to you.

Although you are far away in Shanghai there, I can feel your presence here, deep down inside my heart. I can't wait any longer to meet you, My Dear.....

No comments: