Thursday, November 29, 2007

my windows


Good morning, day and night to you, Schatz...
It's been a thrilling world I've been living in.
Each and every time with new faces and situation, just like a building with many openings.

Somehow, I forgot not to open the one facing the old days for years. I keep on opening new ones, but guess what, there's actually a need to open this one, because in there I found the heart that's been longing for me all this time. The strange connection has developed into more than mere encounters with an old friend.

Hearing from you has opened my eyes, that it is not the world that keep on calling me, but it might be you. Each ray of morning sunlight has penetrated my window and keep me seeing far and out. Hoping you'll do the same and wishing that there'll be the days, where we can see the scenery from the same window frame.

*picture: Dresden

No comments: