Thursday, November 29, 2007

journey to the playground


After my beautiful partner's story about note of life, now I wanna share my thought about the journey to the playground. This place is a public space, the public park in front of Masjid Salman, ITB, Bandung.

A memorable place to visit, I dream both of us just holding each other hands, walking around this place, see the children play on those playground, they laugh, the play hide and seek there, with their innocent face, and they sure enjoy the beautiful landscape around there,
watching the green plants grow.

Now, I think that it is the time for us to looking through each others' eyes,
while the wind comes by and blows your long and silky hair.

Dear, this park had just turn back memory several years ago, while I was just a seven years kid, when I saw a cute with the pony cut at my elementary school. She looks so funny with that hair actually.. :P I want to take this girl away to date in this playground. To play around, and to laugh together, as if we are just kids. Now, I just realize that this cute girl found me up again, with her beautiful smile and adorable face. I don't know for sure whether it is just a dream, but I hope a lot that it can be true. Thanks for your, love, Schatzie....


No comments: