Friday, December 21, 2007

colors of my day


Flourished all the colors of the day in the end of autumn and the beginning of winter. It is always so, just before the trees say good bye to their leaves, each and everyone of them turned to their beautiful colors.

We joke around about this phrase, you said don't want to be called as crayon palette at YM's doodle, but then I explained what it meant, then as always you blushed and giggled. Just the way I love it. You turned all my days more colorful as you may have known by now.

Also all those sing a long activities, the long talks we had, our laughing and teasing, scribbling on doodle, felt as if we are just side by side, warming each other in the midst of cool day. Winter may come and all these beauty on the trees may disappear, but with you, all I see will still be colorful. You warm my heart and soul, made me put on my silly smile all day long, just the way you like it. What have become of us? Ja, mein Schatz, we are falling in love all over again and again. Wishing you a safe journey and beautiful day out there. Me? I'm going to go back under my blanket for another hour and then head out for some swim later in the afternoon. Join me this time? I bet you'd love to...

No comments: