Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Music of My Heart


The water story words continue to flow away to tell that the destination for our new world ahead ready to begin. The different cultures there we have here at the moment, will lead you through the successful path of your career. This picture of the gamelan musics tools in the center area of a pool, the sound of music they produced there, just make me proud that both of us have a same culture, the beautiful of asia, well mannered country, the glorious land with a peaceful nation to tighten up our land of hope.

Watching you there sleeping just fly away my dream, calming my ‘Martian’ side, soften up my wild side, that I have someone to be take care of, I have my ‘Venus’ now, My Moon, I have someone to rely on, I have someone to be love with. I would like to see you sometimes when you dance with this gamelans music later, with the music of my heart. Just Sleep tight there Schatzie, I love U

1 comment:

FADZLAN RIZAN JOHANI said...

there is a movie called "Music of my heart"..a good movie to be inspired.

happy blogging,
PAKLAN
http://jalakmas.blogspot.com/