Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Offshore


Looking at those ocean line, the sea, the boats, from my hometown here now in Semarang, make me want to sail away my dream to your place there, to cast away the spell of the magic words to close ur eyes, whispering the love breeze to your ear. I have loaded this sea with my hope, looking at you there from the coast line straight there, connecting my mind to someone there in Shanghai. Seems like i wanna write a letter in a sheet of paper, then I want to put it in the closed bottle and then just let it sail by this sea going to Shanghai.
Hope that you are always doing great there, I always love to read your latest news, and I hope that you can pass the study well there. I can be patient waiting for you here, at the offshore of Semarang.
Ehm, about those letter, I can tell you this secret. It just contained with three words actually: "I-Miss-You".....

No comments: