Monday, December 10, 2007

it is online


This is just a picture of my keyboard panel and mouse, gadgets those connected my words to you. So with this I just love to read our sentences, your phrases here, laugh at our misspell of typing at messenger, the wrong emoticons, and also with our idea to ask more emoticons to yahoo, like run, hide away, chase or bite, hahahaha…

The broadband network just connecting us online together here, so I can feel your appearance there, I can see you laugh there, I can see your “dhawul-dhawul” -messy?- =)) hair there, just like your Piyo-Piyo’s hair? Hahahaha. It was so nice to feel your presence here, every hour, every night, every day, it just like you are here beside me, everything with this online gadgets.

To the star and the moon I speak this words clear online directly to you this night, this wish is just a wish without your presence. Miss you every day, every night, every hour, Schatzie.....

PS; Don’t worry about your hair, Dear… that just perfect for me so I can make it more messy there :D

No comments: