Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Swimming Pool


I can feel the smell of the fresh air so clear when I look into this place. Throw away my towel, jump into the water, playing around, just got two or three times turnlaps swim and go out, put my back in the sunbathe bench, this is the time to enjoy the life. Imagining you here makes my dream fly away, the bright sky there, just like your bright smile, the sparkling water that mirroring your face, feel the wind blow whispering your words, this is just the good place to get relax and enjoy yourself.

The life is so wonderful here after you found me, day by day to spend cuddle up with you makes me smile, I can still remember when your face turns out red when I tease you up, there is a figure of a cute girl here in my mind. This is the biggest present for me, passing through those last days with, fill up my empty days before with your cute emoticons, your tease, your words, every little thing you do is magic. Know that you are alright there just make me feel very nice, say hay when you start online, play to read each other’s palm is very nice for me, even when we play with those doodle, I love to remember those times later. Ah, yes, the one last thing you should know, you can still sing while you are on the road, and play jump-jump (lompat-lompat) here with me…. :p

No comments: