Monday, December 3, 2007

full moon


Suzhou at full moon, the water canals reflected all the view along their course and the moon's pearly soft rays. I was not be alone at that time, I traveled with a bunch of friends, but I was also attending my own world elsewhere. On this view of my world you see that each building serve its own image sthrengthening the quality of the city's beauty. I was standing on a bridge that was taking a good care to show me how the waterways looked like in its prettiest during this time.

Moon, satellite of earth has been accompanying its journey in circling the sun throughout these centuries. I am a satellite and calling home as my earth, the thing is I don't really know, where home was for years, because I did loose my faith in love. One thing I always certain that the other soul, whose love and tenderness will win me is out there. I was in longing of its existence, that at every full moon, each month, there would be time you'll find me starring blankly at the sky, going over my calls to this tender soul. And so it has been with me for as long as I remembered when I grew up from that silly dreamy girl.

However, that night, as if understood me, the sky stayed clear to let me be reminded that there is you on the other side of the globe, watching the same moon. Gazing the moon from your window pane, thinking about me. Even this thought warmed my heart and my smile was never off from my face. Your love has softened me and your understanding has moved me to recognized the existence of my love towards you. Yes, we are dreamers, but we always have been the dreamers with actions to make things come true, otherwise we would have never reached this point, where we found each other. Truthfully, I am grateful that life has softened its winding roads and gave us the chance to truly appreciate love in this form. You are what my heart's calling for and whom I'm thinking of, Schatz... Missing you as always...

No comments: