Friday, December 14, 2007

wonderful world


Great is the name... The scenery from here, made you feel that you are on top of the world. Even more stronger powerful feeling came to caress me when I felt this beautiful feeling; love. I can't wait not to say hello to you in all circumstances; happiness, laughter, sadness, all of them in love and together. It does feel as if the world is ours, isn't Dear?

I can say I feel again the warmth in my heart and smile through the days. All the colors of earth sprang their beauties toward me again. The fact that we have so much in common also being the ties between our souls and I love each time we spent together. I miss you most of my time and hope that this feeling will continue as beautiful as it is now.

You see Schatz, how pretty it is to be on top of this wall? I miss you when I was there... I wish I shared this together with you.

No comments: